The High-Performance Manager’s Blueprint program is designed to:
1) Identify the skills and competencies needed in today’s fast-changing world to
become a high-performance manager who can develop people who get results.
2) Help you evaluate your current skills and competencies as a manager/leader.
3) Provide a framework and path to shape you into a high-performance manager.
4) Create a plan for your continued development of both management and leadership skills.
5) Provide access to a support system for your ongoing manager/leader development
- 10 weekly virtual training sessions:
- One-hour virtual sessions covering program content followed by Q & A.
- Post-training session assignments and supporting forms.
- 10 Weekly assignments and supporting forms.
- One hour 1-on-1 Leadership Development planning session for continued growth.
- Lifetime access to the training recordings, including additions and updates.
- 6 Months’ access to Bi-Monthly Elite Executive/Manager Mastermind Sessions:
- Join other executives and managers to discuss current management challenges and solutions.
- $1,250 for participation in the beta version of the program (the first 10-week program)
Payment for Beta Program participants
- $1,250 if paid in full at sign-up, OR
- 3 Monthly payments of $500
Payment for participants after Beta Program ends
- $2,500 if paid in full at sign-up, OR
- 3 monthly payments of $1,000